Our SolaMesh is our premium mesh solution, using our SolaSkirt clamps, to give a better looking installation that is easier to fit.
Because our SolaSkirt clamps fit onto every solar panel they can be used on panels with a small lip on the short edge or a box profile such as the Trina panels
- Includes one 30m roll of black PVC coated hot dipped galvanised steel wire mesh.
- Includes 30 x double and 30 x single SolaSkirt clamps with allen keys
- Includes 20 black metal corner ties
- Includes 45 shims – these are used to place in the mouth to more effectively clamp the mesh down (15 can be cut in half for single clamps)
- Roll is 20cm wide, 30m long.
- Not drilled into panels which invalidates the panel warranty
- Fits any panel, even those with no lip or a box profile
- Fast and easy to install
What is the difference between Mesh and SolaMesh?
Our Mesh uses standard, metal, clips. Our SolaMesh use our own SolaSkirt clamps to hold the mesh on. The advantage of these is that they can be installed on panels with a box profile edge or with panels with no lip.
Instructions for use
Cut into manageable lengths, typically 1.2 – 1.5m.
Fit the clamps at approximately 60 – 80cm intervals.
If you have Roman (wavy) tiles press the mesh down into the valleys.
Fit the mesh into the clamp, pull tight and tighten the clamp
Flatten the mesh into the ridges and tight with the roof.
Use the metal cable ties where the mesh lengths overlap
Next day delivery if ordered before 11am. Otherwise 2-day delivery time.