SolaSkirt is the first solar panel pigeon proofing that actually enhances the look of the panels, keeping them from nesting under your panels as well as providing a sleek finish.
The SolaSkirt chimney is designed to be installed with one length per array. This is designed to increase air flow in the summer to let hot air escape, drawing in cooler air from below the system and keep your solar panels operating at peak efficiency throughout the summer.
- The skirt is made of exterior grade aluminium sheet – grade 1050 H14
- Powder coated matt black (RAL9005) skirt and clamps
- Includes 1 x 1.2m length with 10 pre-drilled holes
- Includes 1 single clamp and 1 double clamp
- Fast and easy to install
- Ideally installed at least one per array, or more if its a bigger array of panels. Can be cut in half for small arrays.
Instructions for use
Please click here for installation instructions
If you would like us to quote for the installation please fill out the form here
Not sure how much you need? Contact us at [email protected] and either send us a photo or layout of the array or we can send you our design tool.
Next day delivery if ordered before 11am. Otherwise 2-day delivery time.